We are pleased to invite you to read the interview on Modern Technologies in Business, which is published in Business Intelligence Magazine. The interview was given by Marian Bubak – Scientific Affairs Director and President of the Management Board of Sano.
Some of the topics raised in the interview:
- USE OF MODERN CALCULATION METHODS IN MEDICAL COMPANIES
Research directions of the Sano program, in silico techniques in medicine, modeling and simulation, IT methods in medicine.
- LABORATORY TESTS IN SANO / VACCINE FOR COVID-19
Cooperation with Jagiellonian University Medical College in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 disease.
- WHAT ARE THE IN SILICO TECHNIQUES?
The idea of in silico methods, application, data selection, development of models.
- DO MODERN TECHNOLOGIES STRONGLY INTERRUPT OUR PRIVACY?
The use of new technologies in everyday life, our privacy, technology and potential threats.
- HOW MODERN TECHNOLOGIES AND RESEARCH INFLUENCE THE DEVELOPMENT OF NEW TREATMENT METHODS?
The full article is published in the No. 2/2020 available here
Business Intelligence is a bimonthly magazine about business topics inspired by entrepreneurs, managers, managing directors and every person who values a reliable and proven source of knowledge.